How to Select a slip ring?
Slip ring is a core parts of the device. Choosing a suitable product has great impact on lead time, cost and performance.
rings and wires of slip ring
Before choosing a slip ring, some parameters must be provided as below:
- • Total wires
- • Wires for power
- • Wires for signal
- • Shielding for signal wires?
- • Size Limitations
- • Max OD,Max length?
- • Axis mounting, flange mounting, End face mounting
- • Require through bore? how much is the bore size?
- • Lead wire exit?(2 sides and one side)
- • Lead length(default is 300mm)
- • Working condition
- • Revolution per minute
- • Max rotating speed?
- • How many working hours per day
- • Expected life(revolution and time)
- • Working teperature
- • Working humidity
- • Requirement for protection grade
- • Extra Requirements inside slip rings
- • Encoder
- • Connectors
- • Fluid rotary unions
- • Coax rotary unions
- • Fiber optic rotary joints
Then, we can build exact slip rings for you in 15 days.
Our experts are here for you!